Saturday, January 17, 2009

Year of da Drunken:



Updates:
A quick rundown, Considering this was my long ass work week. Da Pumken had to rely solely on the autoposting from the previous week XD In my downtime, I was either kicking back or trying to catch up on Soul Eater. Da horrors of surfing for a Licensed title. FUNimation seems to have scared da young blood fansubbers.
Took a break from da ACCF as well, not much in Jan. for me to accomplish eitherway. On that note, I'll be taking a break from anime as well. Not realy that much being released in the upcoming months that interest da Masta. Will I be watching FMA's new season? probally. But will I be capping, that'll be a no XD The Blogs future in the upcomming months, returning to its roots. Downloads, Links, "thats if i can find any new ones" and old previews from years past. Soul Eater, He is my Master, Pani Poni Dash, Disgea, Slayers Revolution, and Zoids Genesis to be added in the upcoming weeks. No clue whats taking subbers so long on One Piece.
On an ending note, da Master needs his Tax Returns XD It'll be good to take my debt down a notch. The rest will fall shortly after >3

Upcomming Titles
Saimin Jutsu 2nd Eps.2 2/25
Makai Tenshi Djibril 2 Eps.4 1/25
Mi Tamashii: Nin 2/25
Artificial Girl 2/13

Slayers Evolution-R
Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind 1/17
Sengoku Basara
Full Metal Alchemist 2
Gekijouban Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ragan-hen 4/25
Da ell, haven't even seen the first movie yet XD

No comments: