Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Town of Drunken:



Updates:
Working on da blog in my free time, if not at work, catching up on anime, or playing Animal Crossing. To Love Ru, Demon Prince Enma, Onegai Teacher, Murder Princess, and Hand Maid May set on auto update for the next 2 weeks. Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge previews added to the blog, one of the few that enjoyed that series XD. Pani Poni Dash and Disgaea to be added as I update through out the month. Corpse Princess, "which is going into its second season" dropped if you havent noticed. Kurozuka and Michiko to Hatchin, I may pick back up later in the year.
Animal Crossing Status: Currently working on adding the lighthouse and a more perfect town. So far I've payed off first house, acquired the fountain, golden slingshot, Nookingtons, Samus Suite, Majora's Mask, around 80 percent fossils and 70 percent aquatic life for my museum. Rough estimate :P
In game related news; info on the next Suikoden has been released. The title, Suikoden Tierkreis will be released for the DS. Trailers Looks like I have no choice but get a DS now ... X.x As with the trend with DS games, a compatable Wii version wouldn't suprise me. Ell thats what I want, demands a Wii installment in the series.
An ending note with a Bang, da Queen's Blade Trailers be looking damn Good O.< b
Trailer 1
Trailer 2 Hot Damn

No comments: