Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Back:



Da Rundown:
Looks like my backs acting up again, "among other things" da horrors.
Finally ended up going to the physicians, at least I got a hot female doctor. Downside being a cold room, turn your head and cough. Not one of my more glorious moments XD Ending result bedrest and prescriptions.
In short, I really havent accompished much. Knocked out some Dead Rising for da Wii and started back on Dragon Quest 4. In addition I'll be working nights all week. Hopefully, I'll have some time next week to post some downloads.

Notable horror movie remakes, rumors, etc. Release dates set from 2010 and up.
Ell, theres a shit load of horror movies from the 80s and asian remakes not posted.

Upcoming Titles:
... of the Dead
A Nightmare on Elm Street: Remake
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!: Remake
BioShock:
The Birds: Remake
Castlevania:
Childs Play: Remake
The Creature From the Black Lagoon: Remake
Evil Dead: Remake
Evil Dead 4: Rumors
Friday the 13th 2: Rumors
Ghost Rider 2: Rumors
Ghostbusters 3:
Hellraiser: Remake
House of Re-Animator:
Jeepers Creepers 3:
Jonah Hex:
Night of the Demons: Remake
The Thing: Prequel
The Wolfman: Remake

2 comments:

Nekoking said...

Sorry to hear, hope you fell better.

HomerJ said...

My backs seen better days XD
Old age is for da weak O.- T