Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pocket Protector Included:



Updates:
Have to say, this is the most I've worked on the blog in long time. Now if I could only get more fanbase posting XD.
In sidebar related news, fixed and added a couple links. For those voting on polls, 1 time will do. No need to post multiple times for your favorites, ell even I'm tempted.
Artist Link fans, save em while you can. Previews up to 09 will be edited/deleted. The links will stay, just without previews. A little Spring cleaning in da Spring XD
And thats not all thats getting some attention. Been meaning to sort out my Favorites folder, da horrors x.X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome update. I've noticed there's been a lot of update I'm struggling to keep up LOL.
P.S where did you get the "pocket protector included" title from?_?

HomerJ said...

thx,
no clue where that one came from XD