Sunday, July 27, 2008

O little King:



Updates:
This would have to be the first time da Master has fallen for one of Dattebayos tricks. Bah, at this point it wouldn't suprise me if they dropped Naruto or not.
In game related news finished off Crystal Chronicles: My life as a King. Took around 174 gamemode days to complete, thats with me goofing off half the time. Getting a feel for the game and no online shopping for expansion sets, I ended up ranking with a B. Round two taking place after completion of Amorous Professor Cherry >3

Suikoden V
In older news, finished off Suikoden V around 230 hrs, combined gameplay. Lvls around 60 and weapons forged to the max. This time around, "as with past conquests of games in the series" I used the Berserker method of attack. In the end not making much difference from previous attempts at the Sun Rune. With my gameplay style I try to use different characters and runes with each replay, my Harem grows in power :P

Final Boss Rundown:
Hero
Armor: Sun Set
Runes: Knight Rune, Dawn Rune, Rage Rune

Zerase
Armor: Corruption Shell
Runes: Star Rune, Magic Absorb Rune, Cyclone Rune

Bernadette
Armor: Blood Scale Mail
Runes: Condemptation Rune, Magic Absorb Rune, Flowing Rune

Isabel
Armor: Windspun Set
Runes: Crazed Rune, Counter Rune

Nifsara
Armor: Saints Cloak
Runes: Crazed Rune, Counter Rune

Nikea
Runes: Boar Rune, Fury Rune

Other characters I focused on in the game:
Cathari: Godspeed Rune, Drain Rune, Fury Rune
Jeanne: Charm Rune, Magic Absorb Rune, Thunder Rune
Sabula: Crazed Rune, Killer Rune
Sagiri: Shrike Rune, Fury Rune
Raven: Crazed Rune, Raven Rune
Lun: Rage Rune, Fury Rune
Hazuki: Sickle Rune, Fury Rune
Lelei: Crazed Rune, Counter Rune
Byakuren:

No comments: