Thursday, January 03, 2008

Survival is expensive:

Latest Acquisition:
One Piece: Nami Ver.2 1/8 Scale PVC Figure
Manufacturer: Mega House: Portrait of Pirates #04

Sweet, finally got me a Nami pvc. A megahouse production to boot. Good qaulity with removable skirt.

Art of Shunya Yamashita: Arisa 1/6 Scale PVC Figure
Manufacturer: Yamato: Creators' Labo #14

The Wait is over: good qaulity, removable skirt, and accessories.


Updates:
Rented a copy of Soul Calibur Legends over the week. Da ell .... theres D&D and multi-slash in my Edge. Well that got old quick, not a big fan of action adventures with multiple enemies and attacks. Finished off Barbaros and the third fight with Ivy against Cervantes, before the multi-gang rapes and cheap traps got on my nerves. Da horrors ....... Back to the rental store with dous. Ell, I would have rather seen a revamp of Chronicles of the Sword from the third installment.
On a final pvc related note, I wonder if megahouse will cont. its bleach line. I demand a Soifon for my Yoruichi, with a side of Kukaku, Nemu and Nel Tu. XD

Title qoute: Sunabouzu

No comments: