Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Power to da Guild:



Previews:
Fairy Tail: 1

Yet another series I picked up. I have to admit, I didn't know the series was created by the same guy as Rave Master. In my opinion Fairy Tail being the better of the two. That aside and the fact I've never read the manga. As much as I like the humor, running gags, and the influence from other series, the fights are a bit drawn out in later arcs. Theres only so many times a character can be close to collapsing, give a speach and get back up. The Tenrou Island Arc being a prime example. The 7 year jump seems to have addressed that problem. On a personal lvl it kind of annoys me on the development of the Mystogan character. He had more potential before the unveil. Anyway I'm up to date on the anime, so expect previews starting from the latest eps.

No comments: