Saturday, November 01, 2008

VGBabes Update 11/1/08

Its me again. Pretty interesting update tonight, really more of a change in content ha! but even EYE have to take a break every once and a while.

11/01/08 - Updated the Hentai Manga Section with .rar files for easy download access. (VGBabes.com GT) *News on VGBabes.com* I am currently working on adding a few new sections to vgbabes.com, one of the highlights is the new "VGB Pantsu" Section. for those of you who don't know this word what is in simple terms is pantie or upskirt shots. AND since im such a game fanatic I've decided to create a vgbabes pantsu section! won't find this anymore but vgbabes.com! (VGBabes.Com FREE)

yea thats right. a pantsu section! maybe its more of an obssession than being a fanatic :P

im also considering this being my new blog if homer permits, I will even post it on vgb-portal.com

1 comment:

HomerJ said...

no worries on my end XD